The shopping cart icon appears on the upper right of most pages. Once you add a product or prints to your cart, the icon displays the number of products or prints that you have added.
To place an order, follow these steps:
1. After adding something to your cart, click the shopping cart icon.
2. Enter a shipping address to have the order delivered, including street, city, state, zip code and country. Click CONTINUE when done. You may be asked to confirm your address.
3. When Your Cart page opens, at the top you will see the shipping address and the shipping costs appear, along with estimated delivery dates for each delivery option. Select the Delivery Option you want and ensure the shipping address is correct. If not, click change.
Note: Depending on your shipping address, you may not see all of our delivery options. We have optimized the display to eliminate any shipping methods that would cost you more but deliver the product in the same amount of time.
4. Next is the product section with details of your order. showing the product, price, quantity and costs. Below the product itself are links for editing the order, removing it, and changing delivery options for some products.
5. If you have a promo or coupon code, enter it in the last section and click APPLY. Your discount and costs are shown on the right. Any credits in your account will be applied automatically if they apply to your order.
6. Then click either of these options to continue to the Payment Information page:
- CHECKOUT--to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- PayPal Checkout--to log in and charge your PayPal account.
7.Below your billing information, you will see your order summary for final review, and when ready, click PLACE ORDER. The RECEIPT page appears confirming your order details and estimated delivery date or pick up time. You will receive a confirmation email that your order has been placed shortly after this step.